Executive Presentation Coaching
Bruna Martinuzzi provides one-on-one coaching for presentation skills to prepare you for an up-coming important event or to help you enhance your public speaking skills for general use. Investing some time to enhance this skill will pay dividends for your career and boost your self-confidence.
She has coached C-level executives, directors, managers, lawyers, scientists, accountants, engineers, academic staff, trainers, human resources and sales professionals.
Presentation Skills coaching is for you if:
- You are planning to deliver a high-stakes presentation to clients or senior executives
- You are scheduled to speak at an industry or trade conference
- You have been told that you need to improve on your presentation skills
- You have recently joined a new company and want to position yourself well
- You have been recently promoted in a position that requires you to speak more often
- You have good presentation skills but you want to take it to the next level
- You want to invest in your career growth
- You have always been nervous when presenting and have decided that now is the time to do something about it
- You waste a lot of valuable time worrying about upcoming presentations
- You are delivering a TED or TEDx presentation
What coaching entails:
- Guidance in finding the most appropriate structure for your message and developing a clear flow for your talk
- Help in crafting a powerful opening and ending
- Pointers for developing smooth transitions from one point to the next
- Help in eliminating extraneous information and using the appropriate level of detail
- Help in crafting your story by incorporating the building blocks for good storytelling
- Raising your awareness of your body language when presenting
- Advice on improving your body language to project confidence
- Tips on how to avoid reading your slides to the audience
- Help in owning the message and sounding conversational
- Tips for maximizing your impact and executive presence in the front of the room
- Help in determining and incorporating the WOW factor in your content
- Learning how to project credibility and authenticity as a speaker
- A redesign of your PowerPoint slides for a polished, professional look
- Video taping of your presentation and receiving your personal DVD
- Strategies to help you when you are called upon to "speak off the cuff"
- Advice on how to boost your authority and how to avoid appearing hesitant way you answer questions
This is a highly customized one-on-one program which will differ according to the client's level of expertise in presenting, type of audience and specific challenges and requests.
To discuss coaching to improve your presentation skills, contact us.